上一主题 下一主题
离线daney

只看楼主 倒序阅读 0  发表于: 2005-01-01
离线daney
只看该作者 1  发表于: 2005-01-01
不好意思,本来想贴播放器呢?失败了,下次再说了
离线daney
只看该作者 2  发表于: 2005-01-01
Well i wonder could it be When i was dreaming about you baby You were dreaming of me Call me crazy,call me blind To still be suffering is stupid after all of this time PRE-CHORUS Did i lose my love to someone better And does she love you like i do i do, you know i really really do CHORUS Well hey,so much i need to say Been lonely since the day The day you went away So sad but true For me there is only you Been crying since the day The day you went away I remember date and time September twenty second Sunday twenty five after nine In the doorway with your case No longer shouting at each other There were tears on our faces PRE-CHORUS And we were letting go of something special Something we will never have again I know, I guess i really really know CHORUS The day you went away The day you went away PRE-CHORUS1/CHORUS/BRIDGE Why do we never know what we’ve got until it has gone How could i carry on Thday you went away Cause i have been missing you so much i have to say Been crying since the day The day you went away The day you went away