论坛启用新域名www.gzhucm.com,请继续支持我们
切换到宽版
  • 7455阅读
  • 59回复

[萤火原创]My thoughts of the Film"The Diaries of  Princess" [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
只看该作者 50  发表于: 2007-07-07
引用第48楼zebrablow于2007-07-07 14:46发表的  :
.......such a hard job, isn't it?  well, I'll try!
t`G)b&3_O  
7zDiHac  
* Msr15  
'#Dg8/r!  
thanks for your trial---
“良医导之以药石,救之以针剂,体形有可愈之疾,天地有可消之灾。”
行儒,修道,德释,谋兵,法阴阳,顺天地。论从天文地理人事,娱以琴棋诗画景致。
离线凯罗尔
只看该作者 51  发表于: 2007-07-07
I'm waiting ! beacause I'm laziest in here.
只看该作者 52  发表于: 2007-07-07
waiting for what?
离线浓雾眼水
只看该作者 53  发表于: 2007-07-07
I'm glad to everyone here writes in English! RtV.d \  
And now I learn more grammars than before, which will broaden my horizon.
[ 此贴被浓雾眼水在2007-07-07 20:57重新编辑 ]
1条评分
浓雾泪水 威望 +5 - 2007-07-07
只看该作者 54  发表于: 2007-07-07
引用第53楼浓雾眼水于2007-07-07 19:10发表的  : 3'eG ;<F  
I'm glad to everyone here says English! [表情] X"*^l_9-v  
And now I learn more grammars than before, which will broaden my horizon.
X[hM8G  
w G!u+  
3#GqmhqKDk  
\U@3`  
I am sorry to tell you that it should be "speaks in", }DIF%}UK\  
actually , in formal english,no one "says english" while they "speak english"--- Z!{UWegun  
1条评分
浓雾泪水 威望 +3 - 2007-07-07
离线浓雾眼水
只看该作者 55  发表于: 2007-07-07
Thank you, but I have changed it to another word~
1条评分
浓雾泪水 威望 +1 - 2007-07-07
只看该作者 56  发表于: 2007-07-09
well , that is not bad---
离线zebrablow
只看该作者 57  发表于: 2007-07-09
ok, I think i should answer the question about " me, either." X;]3$\F  
1.  there is a conversation in Prison Break( the first season, fourteenth play):    ----  I don't know if I can take it. #313 (PWH  
                                                                                                                                                ----  Me, either. k?-S`o%Q  
                                            sources from        http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yueyu1st/39609.html -\,VGudM}  
2.  there is an argument on a foreign website. ^[TOZXL`:  
      I copied some pieces from it . *k6$   
    " When people say: I don't like it. I can say " me either". (Y;'[.  
But what if one say: "I never saw it" or "I hardly see anything". Should I say "me too" or "me either" =|JKu'  
Thanks in advance" l $Zs~@N  
    "You could say Neither did I or Nor did I. I wouldn't say me too." J/7 u7_  
      "Only if you wish to copy youth-speak and those who speak it. It is ungrammatical, but if you want to accept it, that's up to you. I think it is more than "informal", because "informal" does not imply incorrect usage. This is a kind of youth vernacular, and you should only use it if you wish to identify with speakers in this group." M?hFCt3Y  
      "I can see that it's incorrect, but at the same time I think the most common thing you'd hear around me (in California) would be "me, neither", no matter what the age of the speaker. It's almost a set phrase, like "says you!" You're as likely to hear it from an 80-year-old as from a teenager. Sip_ ~]hM  
      It is so common that "Neither do I" sounds as stiff as "It is I" in many casual conversations, even though they are both correct English. NDo^B7 R-  
      If I were writing something, I'd be sure to use "Neither do I." I think I would almost always choose "me, neither" in any casual conversation among friends or family, though. (Even stranger, I would use the long I sound for neither in "Neither do I" but the long E sound in "me, neither."    " i tW~d  
    more details ,please refer to  http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=99196 HA\A$>  
?h&l tD  
C->[$HcRa  
to sum up,    we can use "me, either."  in fact,  it is being used by a group of people .  but , since it's not a formal saying, it is only accepted by a certain group of persons ,expecially young people. T&*eOr  
4K #^dJnC  
besides, "same here" can also be used as " me ,too."  and it is cool to say "same here" .~,^u  
in addition, "ditto" used to be popular for a while.  the most famous example is from <ghost> :  " I love you"  "ditto" yu_gNro L  
"ditto" means the same as above.      from  http://www.icansay.com/new/index.php?ArticleID=4205 +/_!P;I  
9OZ>y0)K~  
)$F6  

4条评分
小小白 威望 +5 最喜欢有根有据 2007-07-09
dakusei 威望 +5 2007-07-09
妙手仁心 威望 +1 thank you for your ans .. 2007-07-09
博采众方 威望 +1 thank you 2007-07-09
离线博采众方
只看该作者 58  发表于: 2007-07-12
perfect--- t2m  ^  
v3 !byN^  
tiny mistake is fatal mistake--- _4!7 zW^  
we should not ignore tiny spelling mistake for the reason of pay full attention to the gramma mistake---
1条评分
浓雾泪水 威望 +2 又是一堆鸡肠 2007-07-12
只看该作者 59  发表于: 2007-07-15
I  will try my best to learn English ......I am trying to wirte more...