论坛启用新域名www.gzhucm.com,请继续支持我们
切换到宽版
  • 7451阅读
  • 59回复

[萤火原创]My thoughts of the Film"The Diaries of  Princess" [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
只看该作者 50  发表于: 2007-07-07
引用第48楼zebrablow于2007-07-07 14:46发表的  :
.......such a hard job, isn't it?  well, I'll try!
u D(C jHM>  
<cOjtq,0  
{XIpH r  
*` mxv0w~(  
thanks for your trial---
“良医导之以药石,救之以针剂,体形有可愈之疾,天地有可消之灾。”
行儒,修道,德释,谋兵,法阴阳,顺天地。论从天文地理人事,娱以琴棋诗画景致。
离线凯罗尔
只看该作者 51  发表于: 2007-07-07
I'm waiting ! beacause I'm laziest in here.
只看该作者 52  发表于: 2007-07-07
waiting for what?
离线浓雾眼水
只看该作者 53  发表于: 2007-07-07
I'm glad to everyone here writes in English! Y!oLNGY  
And now I learn more grammars than before, which will broaden my horizon.
[ 此贴被浓雾眼水在2007-07-07 20:57重新编辑 ]
1条评分
浓雾泪水 威望 +5 - 2007-07-07
只看该作者 54  发表于: 2007-07-07
引用第53楼浓雾眼水于2007-07-07 19:10发表的  : an"~n`g  
I'm glad to everyone here says English! [表情] T8A(W  
And now I learn more grammars than before, which will broaden my horizon.
3:nBl?G<  
%\<b{x# G  
kd^H}k  
B ktRA  
I am sorry to tell you that it should be "speaks in", SdYf^@%}F  
actually , in formal english,no one "says english" while they "speak english"--- ]7Vg9&1`  
1条评分
浓雾泪水 威望 +3 - 2007-07-07
离线浓雾眼水
只看该作者 55  发表于: 2007-07-07
Thank you, but I have changed it to another word~
1条评分
浓雾泪水 威望 +1 - 2007-07-07
只看该作者 56  发表于: 2007-07-09
well , that is not bad---
离线zebrablow
只看该作者 57  发表于: 2007-07-09
ok, I think i should answer the question about " me, either." fW-C`x  
1.  there is a conversation in Prison Break( the first season, fourteenth play):    ----  I don't know if I can take it. 1^\w7Rew 2  
                                                                                                                                                ----  Me, either. (GSP3KKo*G  
                                            sources from        http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yueyu1st/39609.html Cu[-<>my  
2.  there is an argument on a foreign website. (>v'0 RA  
      I copied some pieces from it . \/NF??k,jk  
    " When people say: I don't like it. I can say " me either". ukWn@q*  
But what if one say: "I never saw it" or "I hardly see anything". Should I say "me too" or "me either" 1-_r\sb  
Thanks in advance" \fA{sehdL  
    "You could say Neither did I or Nor did I. I wouldn't say me too."  js_`L#t  
      "Only if you wish to copy youth-speak and those who speak it. It is ungrammatical, but if you want to accept it, that's up to you. I think it is more than "informal", because "informal" does not imply incorrect usage. This is a kind of youth vernacular, and you should only use it if you wish to identify with speakers in this group." 3'4+3Xo  
      "I can see that it's incorrect, but at the same time I think the most common thing you'd hear around me (in California) would be "me, neither", no matter what the age of the speaker. It's almost a set phrase, like "says you!" You're as likely to hear it from an 80-year-old as from a teenager. V%s g+D2  
      It is so common that "Neither do I" sounds as stiff as "It is I" in many casual conversations, even though they are both correct English. 8+F5n!  
      If I were writing something, I'd be sure to use "Neither do I." I think I would almost always choose "me, neither" in any casual conversation among friends or family, though. (Even stranger, I would use the long I sound for neither in "Neither do I" but the long E sound in "me, neither."    " Kw -SOFE  
    more details ,please refer to  http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=99196 4yl{:!la  
@5%&wC  
% nZl`<M  
to sum up,    we can use "me, either."  in fact,  it is being used by a group of people .  but , since it's not a formal saying, it is only accepted by a certain group of persons ,expecially young people. Z?axrGmg0  
x e`^)2z  
besides, "same here" can also be used as " me ,too."  and it is cool to say "same here" vi,hWz8WB  
in addition, "ditto" used to be popular for a while.  the most famous example is from <ghost> :  " I love you"  "ditto" 7j]v_2S`  
"ditto" means the same as above.      from  http://www.icansay.com/new/index.php?ArticleID=4205 ~e{ @5.g  
L:G #>  
`%C-7D'?  

4条评分
小小白 威望 +5 最喜欢有根有据 2007-07-09
dakusei 威望 +5 2007-07-09
妙手仁心 威望 +1 thank you for your ans .. 2007-07-09
博采众方 威望 +1 thank you 2007-07-09
离线博采众方
只看该作者 58  发表于: 2007-07-12
perfect--- ;XKe$fsa~?  
r* *zjv>  
tiny mistake is fatal mistake--- r~4uIUE{  
we should not ignore tiny spelling mistake for the reason of pay full attention to the gramma mistake---
1条评分
浓雾泪水 威望 +2 又是一堆鸡肠 2007-07-12
只看该作者 59  发表于: 2007-07-15
I  will try my best to learn English ......I am trying to wirte more...