切换到宽版
  • 1993阅读
  • 7回复

My thoughts of the Film"The Diaries of  Princess" [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线浓雾眼水

只看楼主 倒序阅读 0  发表于: 2007-07-02
— 本帖被 zebrablow 执行提前操作(2007-07-07) —
This is the first time for me to see this film. After seeing this, different feelings come into my mind.

To become a princess? Perhaps this is a dream for all the girls. And this film satisfies the desire, Mia Thermopolis! She was just a commond, or rather, was always ignored and dallied student in San Francisco before the age fifteen. However, when she became fifteen years old, everything changed. She couldn't believe such an inconspicuous girl like her could be a princess, which she thought it a great joke! But it was true. Therefore, the conflict whether to be the princess was always in her mind. Nevertheless, she chose to be, not for her own honor and prestige, but for the whole people in her country! The film showed the way a young girl to become mature, considerate, conscientious, and even selfless. In addition, when choosing this way, the little girl should receive different sorts of pressures and stresses which she hadn't had before. The only faith in her mind was: WHATEVER HAPPENS, DON'T GIVE UP!

Of course, the film shows a special example of us girls, which has little chance or even no chance to happen in our daily lives. However, the pullulation of Mia, including physiological and psychological, also illustrate how to be a successful adult. It's essential for us to go well up to bridle and never give up easily, or it means a failure.

So, girls, just come on! Boys, the same! (I don't have sexual discrimination.^_^)

P.S.:It's a long time for me not to touch English, and I'm afraid I now don't keep the level which I have when just entering university. You can't believe this short little passage cost me even one and a half hours!!   So forgive me my mistakes please, guys~ I will make good efforts to improve my English level. In addition, you're welcome to point out my mistakes too. Thank you very much!
1条评分
zebrablow 威望 +1 Waiting for your next .. 2007-07-02
离线zebrablow
只看该作者 1  发表于: 2007-07-06
I have been always hoping to watch that film, but owning to the bad quality of DVD ,I missed a chance.  I only have watched the beginning, where I saw a common girl with an artist mother. I love the way she got down from her bedroom.

English is important to everyone I think.  With good English, we can have more valueable chances ,this is what I learned in the first year of university.  Nevertheless, it's a pity that I didn't learn that well.  So, I feel a little bit sorry for myself as well as my dear teachers. whereas, it is never too late to begin, isn't it ?  I think I should learn more from others, including you, eye water.
[ 此贴被zebrablow在2007-07-07 14:41重新编辑 ]
1条评分
jerryben 威望 +5 good~ 2007-07-06
离线zebrablow
只看该作者 2  发表于: 2007-07-06
看完后,都十分明白文章意思,所以觉得没有什么大的语法问题,所以不想加以给语法意见了,因为个人在语法方面也不太擅长。
不过看楼主似乎很希望与期待意见(看了别区的帖时发现)所以就找了几处,不对之处请师姐原谅与指出。
"was always ignored and dallied student  "    is thougt to be" was always ignored and dallied . "or "was a constantly ingored and dallied student."
the conflict whether to be the princess was always in her mind  不太记得whether 是不是可以做连词。
the little girl should receive    should 变would会不会比较好,因为有一点点时态上的误会,只是个人想法。
1条评分
浓雾泪水 威望 +3 发个论坛短消息给你师姐 .. 2007-07-06
只看该作者 3  发表于: 2007-07-07
引用第1楼zebrablow于2007-07-06 23:03发表的  :
I have been always hoping to watch that film, but owning to the bad quality of DVD ,I missed a chance.  I only have watched the beginning, where I saw a common girl with a artist mother. I love the way she got down from her bedroom.
English is important to everyone I think.  With good English, we can have more valueable chancesopportunities will be better ,this is what I learned in the first year of university.  Nevertheless, it's a pity that I didn't learn that well.  So, I feel a little bit sorry for myself as well as my dear teachers. whereas, it is never too late to begin, isn't it ?  I think I should learn more from others, including you, eye water.
“良医导之以药石,救之以针剂,体形有可愈之疾,天地有可消之灾。”
行儒,修道,德释,谋兵,法阴阳,顺天地。论从天文地理人事,娱以琴棋诗画景致。
只看该作者 4  发表于: 2007-07-07
zebrablow师妹,不是故意针对你才指出你的mistake,是因为既然我们是同一专业,也就希望你能更严格要求自己---
[ 此贴被妙手仁心在2007-07-07 14:08重新编辑 ]
1条评分
zebrablow 威望 +1 hahahaha, well, well d .. 2007-07-07
“良医导之以药石,救之以针剂,体形有可愈之疾,天地有可消之灾。”
行儒,修道,德释,谋兵,法阴阳,顺天地。论从天文地理人事,娱以琴棋诗画景致。
离线zebrablow
只看该作者 5  发表于: 2007-07-07
but why opportunities is better?