• 5866阅读
  • 44回复

[萤火原创]A motto from Spiderman that I like--- [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线博采众方
只看该作者 10  发表于: 2007-07-07
引用第9楼zebrablow于2007-07-07 00:16发表的  : 3. Kh  
do LZ have more responsibilies compared with others ?hohohohohoho eqYa`h@g^  
will we feel better when we have a huge burden,if we tell ourselves that it is our duty to be tired because we are more powerful?I think i may feel much better .  ok ,let me try the next time.
\  VJ3  
)~rN{W<s`H  
GBN^ *I  
l\a 0 k4  
I think you should pay more attention to your spelling first ,because you are now majoring in the study of professional english. you should be good at discovering your own mistake, my younger-sister in grade(师妹),that is my suggestion and experience of learning english. 2}t2k>  
TN(1oJ:  
secondly,everyone has his own characters in the society. No matter how much burden he feels ,he will not survive and get succeed if he doesn't know how to comfort and relax himself and suite himself  to the reality. W,}C*8{+  
I know that I am not always right ,but I just want to give your an advice that A brave person will face the world bravely becauce he has enough courageto do it . That may sound like something "destiny"or "fate" or whatever--- m\[r6t]V  
2条评分
妙手仁心 威望 +1 替楼主谢谢你的回答 2007-07-07
zebrablow 威望 +1 hoho, good advice 2007-07-07
只看该作者 11  发表于: 2007-07-07
本帖最近评分记录: 6j+_)7.V  
贡献值:+5(博采众方) appreciate --- ymiOtA Z  
`~F=  
thanks for your appreciation---
“良医导之以药石,救之以针剂,体形有可愈之疾,天地有可消之灾。”
行儒,修道,德释,谋兵,法阴阳,顺天地。论从天文地理人事,娱以琴棋诗画景致。
只看该作者 12  发表于: 2007-07-07
引用第10楼博采众方于2007-07-07 09:05发表的  :
I think you should pay more attention to your spelling first ,because you are now majoring in the study of professional english. you should be good at discovering your own mistake, my younger-sister in grade(师妹),that is my suggestion and experience of learning english. H3CG'?{ _  
pY]T3 2  
d 5jZ?  
kCRfO}wt3  
(d mLEt  
quite right , A:! _ &  
small mistake will be fatal , my youger-sister in grade ,  it is really important and nacessary for you to realize that. 3Z/_}5%"  
We have majored in the same subject, so I hope you will kick out your bad habit as soon as possible---
1条评分
zebrablow 积分 +5 yes,sir! 2007-07-07
只看该作者 13  发表于: 2007-07-07
resposibilities  N W]zMU{c  
--- am I right ? 
1条评分
dakusei 积分 +1 a small spelling mista .. 2007-07-07
只看该作者 14  发表于: 2007-07-07
I think I haven't made myself understood clearly by you guys yet--- @ / .w%  
It is a pity that I thought I had done that while actually I hadn't--- I3qTSX-  
great responsibility doesn't mean burden---you  know --- O\J{4EB@.  
when a man has enough great power , he will be glad to carry his responsibilities. 'vwu^u?  
And it doesn't mean that doing them is troublesome or anything--- Y6 <.]H  
all he does is what he shoule do ,what he must do and what is more important, what he would like to do --- j DkBe-`  
you guys got it ?
只看该作者 15  发表于: 2007-07-07
I would like to explain it in detail if  anyone still has questions---
只看该作者 16  发表于: 2007-07-07
引用第9楼zebrablow于2007-07-07 00:16发表的  : P4zwTEk`  
do LZ have more responsibilies compared with others ?hohohohohoho
A2ufET  
l<p<\,nV$  
##%&*v h  
cF_`QRtO  
sometimes I think I will , because I don't think I am worse than anyone else in the world . artn _  
Ther is only one who can beat me , he is "myself". dz^b(q  
It may sound like some arrogant words of mine , but it is one principle of my life .
离线凯罗尔
只看该作者 17  发表于: 2007-07-07
    The man who is aware of himself is henceforth independent; and he is never bored, and life is only too short, and he is steeped through and hrough with profound yet temperate happiness. Healone lives, while other people, slaves of ceremony, let life slip past time in a kind of dream. Once conform ,once do what other people do finer than they do it, and a lethargy steals over all the finer nerves and faculties of the soul, He becomes all outer show and inward emptiness; dull, callous, and indifferent.
2条评分
jerryben 威望 +1 因为我看不懂 2007-07-07
dakusei 威望 +4 尽量长短句错开会优美些。 2007-07-07
只看该作者 18  发表于: 2007-07-07
引用第17楼凯罗尔于2007-07-07 11:17发表的  : ErJ/h?+  
    The man who is aware of himself is henceforth independent; and he is never bored, and life is only too short, and he is steeped through and hrough with profound yet temperate happiness. Healone lives, while other people, slaves of ceremony, let life slip past time in a kind of dream. Once conform ,once do what other people do finer than they do it, and a lethargy steals over all the finer nerves and faculties of the soul, He becomes all outer show and inward emptiness; dull, callous, and indifferent.
/Jc{aw  
t$%<eF@w  
}^0'IAXi  
%#rtNDi  
scared--- 7K "1^   
我写不出这些--- |!9xL*A  
真的老了---
离线凯罗尔
只看该作者 19  发表于: 2007-07-07
我用快一个小时写的呢, 给我点辛苦威望吧~~