论坛启用新域名www.gzhucm.com,请继续支持我们
切换到宽版
  • 2329阅读
  • 4回复

【转贴】Interview English [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线寂寞
 
只看楼主 倒序阅读 0  发表于: 2005-07-18
应征原因
     1、In response to your advertisement in today's newspaper, I wish to apply for the position of senior clerk in your esteemed firm.
(贵公司在今日某某报上刊登广告招聘高级文员一职,现拟应征。)
     2、Replying to your advertisement in today's China Times for an administration assistant, I tender my services.
(拜读今日中国时报上贵公司招聘人才广告,本人特此应征行政助理一职。)
     3、Your advertisement for marketing officer in China Trade mews of May 17 has interested me, I wish to tender my services.)
(贵公司五月十七日在中国贸易报刊登招聘市场部办公室主任的广告,本人拜读后极感兴趣,特此应召。)
     4、Referring to your advertisement in International Trade News of July 13 for an accountant, I feel I can fill that position.
(贵公司七月十三日在国际经贸消息上刊登招聘会计的广告,相信本人能担任此职。)
     5、I wish to apply for the position mentioned in your advertisement in today's nespaper, I hope to offer my services.
(拜读贵公司今日在某报上刊登的广告,本人特此应征。)

叙述个人年龄、经验
     1、I am to graduate this July from Beijing Commercial College, having completed the four-year commercial course. During my summer vacation I was employed in the accounting department of Chemical Company.
(今年七月本人将从北京商学院毕业,读完四年的商科课程。在暑假期间,曾受雇于某化学公司会计部。)
     2、I am twenty-three years old, and have been emplyed for the last years bu Poly Technologies, INC. Aircraft Support Division, in the general clerical work of the office.
(今年23岁,在过去的四年中一直为保利科技有限公司航空维修部服务,担任普通文职工作。)
     3、I am thirty-six years of age, and have had ten years' experience in my present job, which I am leaving to better myself.
(本人今年36岁,在目前的工作岗位上已有十年工作经验,准备离开此职务,谋求更大发展。)
     4、I am just leaving school; and twenty-three years of age. I am anxious to settle down to office work.
(本人23岁,不久即可毕业,希望能尽快安定下来进入某公司做文职工作。)
     5、I am twenty years old, female and have had one years' experience with a company as an executive secretary.
(本人今年20岁,女性,曾在某公司担任行政秘书工作一年。)
     
叙述个人能力
     1、I graduated from Tokyo Commercial University, where I have completed the four-year course. Besides, I have had two years' training in typewritting and also studied the English Language, including a year of Business English.
(本人毕业于东京商务大学,除完大学四年应修课程外,还曾接受过两年的打字训练并学习过一年的商业英语。)
     2、I work as assistant editor on a trade journal in the foodfield, where my tasks included a great deal of interviewing and personal contact with members of the industry.
(我曾在某贸易杂志担任食品方面的副编辑,主要工作还包括对工业界人士进行访问和与他们进行个人接触。)
     3、I am a good accountant and I have a good bookkeeping by double-entry.
(我是一个优秀的会计员,对联单记帐十分熟练。)
     4、I am a graduate of Beijing Forengn Studies University. I won a scholarship and the first prize in speech contest in the University.
(本人毕业于北京外国语大学,在校期间曾获得奖学金和演讲比赛冠军。)
     5、I have received a good education and I have business knowledge and know the sales techniques.
(本人接受过良好的教育,不但具有商业知识,而且熟悉推销技巧。)
     
问与答:
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?
(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
(我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?
(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
(我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or
Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理
1条评分
daney 财富 +2 - 2005-07-18
离线寂寞
只看该作者 1  发表于: 2005-07-18
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理
离线寂寞
只看该作者 2  发表于: 2005-07-18
斑竹啊,为什么后面那些贴不上来的啊?
离线yuze1981
只看该作者 3  发表于: 2005-07-18
你通常如何处理……
把“处理”后面那个字删掉就可以了。是网站的数据库问题。
离线寂寞
只看该作者 4  发表于: 2005-07-18
原来是这样的~
谢谢总斑竹。